Personnalisez votre mc.be
En sélectionnant votre mutualité régionale, vous personnalisez le site avec des informations régionales.
Choisissez votre région et personnalisez le site
Why choose Mutualité chrétienne ?
Mutualité chrétienne (MC) is an equitable, non-profit organisation.
It is also a broad-based associative network that defends the rights of the elderly, young people and the disabled, with over 70 000 volunteers. Above all, it is our set of values at MC that set us apart from the others: genuine support and solidarity, quality and ease of access to care, social innovation, commitment, defending our members - and so on.
- Our branches: MC offers a wide range of contact points located all over the country. You can view individual branch details online and check their opening hours.
- Social service: our social workers will receive you and listen to you in total confidence.
- Pension service: for practical answers regarding your pension entitlements, plus advice tailored to your situation.
- Defending members: our aim is to organise and pick up the cost of, in part or in full, legal assistance for our members.
- Infor Santé: this service is responsible for promoting health in the various sectors of the healthcare fund business.
- Associative network for young people, the elderly and disabled.
- Self-service online: this enables you to order documents, find an accredited care service-provider, calculate your fees and refunds, run a simulation of your fees for a hospital stay, compare generic medication, etc.
- Your online file: as a member of MC, you have secure access to your personal details.
- Free call centre (0800 10 9 8 7): open from Monday to Friday, as well as Saturday morning. An expert, multi-skilled team is on hand to listen and answer your questions.